CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm going to...

Disneyland!!! We had such a fun family vacation last week. It was Lexi and Caden's first time at Disneyland. We spent three days going to Disneyland and California Adventure. The kids loved every minute of it. By the end of each day Caden was so exhausted he'd fall asleep in Dad's arms (which he Never does, so he must have been pretty wiped out.) Lexi shocked both Clint and I. She went on every ride she could, including matterhorn, space mountain, big thunder mountain railroad, and splash mountain. I took her on space mountain and the picture that they take of you explained it all. I had my eyes closed and Lexi's were wide open with a big smile on her face! Caden also rode on all the rides that he could given his height (which was pretty much everything, but 3 rides). He also went on the matterhorn and says he liked it, "but the monster was scary." Another one of Lexi's favorites was getting to meet Cinderella, snow White, and Aurora. This was the longest line ( 1hr. and 20 min.) but well worth the wait. It's fun to see how their eyes light up when they get to meet the princesses in real life. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again!

Ever since we were first married, we've talked about going to see Jay Leno. Since he's retiring this year, we figured we'd better do it. Clint had never been to a show taping before and it's been a long time for me. We had a lot of fun seeing how it was all done. Thanks to my Aunt Robin for watching the kids.

6 comments:

Anonymous

It looks like you guys had so much fun! We went in December and I'm already ready to go back :)

Belkycita

How fun! I can't wait for Victoria to be a little older and enjoy that magical world!!

Ashley

Jealous beyond words, Disneyland is my favorite place on earth.

The Revie Family

Awesome! My younger brother thought the Matterhorn was fun too, till the Yetti part. He was three years old and said "me done!!!". So funny. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

Anonymous

What a fun trip! I didn't know you sang...I saw one of the pictures that said... singing at innovations. I would love to hear you sing! Aspen grove talent show this summer!! Just kidding!

Cody and Utahna

What a great time. Looks like a lot has changed since I was a kid! We can't wait to take our kiddos. We talked about going to Disney World this spring break with my parents, but of course, there is Corban... so we opted for the Smokey Mountains instead. It was wonderful!