CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ward Fall Festival!

We had our annual ward Halloween party last night. Lexi dressed as Cinderella and Caden went as an ASU football player. We had a chili cookoff, played fun carnival games, ate cotton candy, and went trick-or-treating from classroom to classroom. The kids had a blast and came home with soooo much candy and it's not even Halloween yet!

I love these precious moments!

Lexi with all her girlfriends!

What a stud! He loved being a football player! I think we'll add some pads for Halloween!

Pretty Princess!

Caden using his strong muscles to help Bro. Booth put the chairs away!

6 comments:

Cody and Utahna

Those ARE such precious moments. Your kids are so dang photogenic! We're glad you guys are having so much Halloween fun already. I tagged you on my blog, so go and take a peek. :)

Belkycita

Wow! When did you teach Lexi to smile that way? she has the perfect smile in every picture!!! and Caden definitely needs the pads and a Helmet!!!

Anonymous

They both look so adorable. I love that picture of Lexi and all of her friends. I remember my friends and I at that age - can't believe she's old enough for that already!

Cody and Utahna

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FARRAH! Hope it was a special one to remember... we expect pics soon :~)

Amy

Congrats to Clint on his new calling we heard the news. He will be so great!! Good luck! We miss 12th ward.

Amy

Congrats to Clint on his new calling we heard the news. He will be so great!! Good luck! We miss 12th ward.