CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

so you think you can dance!

My friend Michelle and I went to the "so you think you can dance" concert last night. We had a lot of fun and thought the show was great. I seriously wish I could dance as well as them. Both of our camera's ran out of battery for the second half, but we got some good shots of the first half. It's always fun to have a fun girls night out!



My favorite dance of the night was to "Bleeding Love". The dance with the suitcase. Just awesome!

4 comments:

Ashley

How fun, I loved that show, these dancers are just amazing.

The Newmans

I'm so jealous...looks like fun!

Anonymous

Fun!!! I love girls night out too! I wish I could have gone!! I love your cute top by the way!

Jewelia Eagar

Brian and Karleen went to this too - how fun! I wish we could get out and do more fun stuff like this! It was fun to see all you guys the other night...