CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party!

Today for school, Lexi had her Halloween party and I had the opportunity to go with her. I had so much fun seeing the kinds of things they do each day in class. Lexi had fun singing Halloween songs, playing games, coloring, making crafts, eating sweets, and carving our white pumpkin. Little side note: I had to run to 5 stores to find a pumpkin last night! Who would have thought that so many stores run out 2 days before Halloween? We did finally find some though, and they had the traditional orange or white. Lexi chose white and was the only one in her class with a white pumpkin, which I had to remind her that her's was neat because it wasn't like any one elses. When we left to come home she said, "This is the most fun day ever! I love Halloween!"


Coloring her worksheet


Making her pumpkin craft


Matching the right numbers


Bowling with a pumkin


Pin the nose on the pumpkin

Lexi with her "white" pumpkin. she chose the bat and mom helped her carve it.




Helping with one of the songs

5 comments:

Jennifer

I love her little "sweetheart" pose she does! She's knows she's adorable :)

Melissa

That is so sweet!

Jeff and Ashleigh

What a cute little princess! Is she Cinderella? Sarah does that same little head tilt when she poses for a picture. Cute cute!

Ashley

That is so fun I can't wait to go and be able to help out in my kids classrooms! I love the white pumpkin, very unique. Are you going to the Albrights tonight at all? I would love to get pics of our kids together!

The Jackson Family

I still can't believe she is in school! That looked like so much fun and I'm sure you were one proud mom!

P.S Did you just get bangs? Their cute?