CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Big 25!

Yesterday was my 25th birthday. Yikes! I have to say it was one of the greatest birthdays yet and that is thanks to my wonderful husband! I went to the spa and had a massage and a pedicure. He bought me new jeans and the cutest purse, which I just love! Then we went to the cheesecake factory with my best friend, Jessica and her husband Nick. I also have great friends in my ward that took me out to dinner on Thursday night. The party seems to be never-ending, which I don't mind. We celebrated at my in-laws last Sunday and am celebrating with my family today. It's been a great weekend and if getting older means you have more fun each year, then bring it on!

Here's our half eaten cheesecake. I forgot to take a picture until I had already eaten several bites!

Me and my wonderful husband! Thanks babe!

6 comments:

Amanda Stephan

Happy Birthday Farrah!!! I'm glad you had a good one!

Ashley

Happy Birthday to you. Sounds like you got slightly spoiled! You deserve to be though. Well I might see you tonight.

Jewelia Eagar

Yeah for bdays! i love bdays...sounds like yours was great!

Belkycita

Happy Birthday Farrah!! I'm so glad you have such a nice hubby, keep having fun and ... you don't mind if I show this to Dave, right? mine is coming up :-)

Unknown

Hello,
You may not remember me but I remember you. You were in the El Dorado Ward for a little while and I was in the bishopric, so I got to know lots of the new folks. I hope you don't mind my checking in on you from time to time, I am going to try and figure out the blog thing and start one so you can check on us if you want.

John Stone

Unknown

Hello,
You may not remember me but I remember you. You were in the El Dorado Ward for a little while and I was in the bishopric, so I got to know lots of the new folks. I hope you don't mind my checking in on you from time to time, I am going to try and figure out the blog thing and start one so you can check on us if you want.

John Stone