CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

the most wonderful time of the year...

I'm so far behind, but I'm bound and determined to catch up! 
{even if that means posting a bunch of photos and little words :) }

Before school started we wanted to do something fun.  One last hooray, if you will.  So what's more fun that skateland?  Nothing really.  So that's what we did!


I love the fact that this place looks exactly the same as it did when I was Lexi's age!  It's a blast from the past and always tons of fun!

School started on Aug. 8 this year.  Is it just me, or does this day seem to come earlier every year?  The kids were ready though, and I was too!  I just love having a consistent schedule and some one on one time with my Archie.

Ready for 1st grade

3rd grade, here I come!



0 comments: