CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 4th!

This year for the 4th of July we had a bbq with Curt and Ashley and their kiddos.  Thank goodness for my parents who have a pool and let us come have some fun while they were out of town!  We had fun swimming with cousins and eating some yummy food.  We then came back to our house to light our own fireworks.  It was fun for all of us to watch (Clint may have enjoyed it a little more, had he not had to keep the show going and could have sit back to just enjoy the show!)  Quite a few of our neighbors came out to join in on the fun!



My brother-in-law managed to only get me, Archer and Caden in the pool!  Lexi and Clint were there too! (haha...Curt, just givin' ya a hard time!)

I forgot to get a pic. of all the kids before I put Archie's pj's on.  He did have a shirt to show his Country's pride too!



0 comments: