CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Go Tigers!

Just as we're about ready to end the tball season...I'm finally getting around to blogging about it!  I have to say that Clint was really hesitant about signing Caden up this year.  He felt that he may be too young.  But after much persistence by muah, he finally agreed that even if he didn't get a lot out of it at least he got to go have fun with friends!  
Caden has loved playing with all of his buddies from the neighborhood (and I've loved having practice just down the street at the park)!  It has been so fun to watch these boys!  There are so many boys Caden's age which I just love and am so glad he'll have so many great friends to grow up with!  Their uniforms are orange and black...so pretty much by default they became the Tigers.  Caden did say that he likes soccer better because they move around a lot more.  We'll see what the future holds, but for now GO TIGERS!!!







1 comments:

Ashley

So fun I wish I had all boys just so I could go to 3 games a week. They are so cute.