CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tea Time

For months now, Lexi has been wanting to have a tea party with friends. I told her during the summer would be a perfect time. I kind of kept pushing it off, but she wouldn't let it go. Then she saw this beautiful tea set that was my grandmother's and told me that she was picking a day, which she did, and put it on the calendar.

We invited over a few friends and Lexi knew exactly how she wanted to do things. We had mini PB&J and turkey/cheese sandwiches, fruit using toothpicks to eat it, finger jello, cupcakes, and of course Lemonade as our tea. I suggested they get all fancy with Lexi's dress ups, but she didn't want to do that. ~Like I said, she knew how SHE wanted to do things! =)~ Lexi even made her friends little goody bags out of paper. They all had a great time!

Rylee, Morgan, Brynn and Lexi