CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy Bee

Caden started preschool this week. He is going to Mrs. Speth's Busy Bee Preschool. He had fun his first day making hats and coloring. When I picked him up this was our conversation.

me: "What did you learn today?

Caden: "We did our numbers."

me: "Oh, what did you count to?"

Caden: "100!"

me: "100?!!!"

Caden: "No, 50!"

me: "Oh wow! What did you really count to?"

Caden: "15!"

I guess this is the response you get with boys! Who knows if he really counted to 15. I think he figured out that I'd stop asking if he said a number that I know he can actually count to.

He loves his class so far and has so much fun. In fact, he never wants to leave when I pick him up. He scared his teacher the first day when I came to pick him up and he was no where to be found. Apparently he thought it would be funny to go hide behind her couch.

0 comments: