CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Build a Bear

As I had mentioned in my previous post, Caden went with Grandma and Grandpa Jensen to build a bear for his 3rd birthday. I just got some pictures from my Dad and wanted to make sure I shared a few. My parents started this with Lexi when she turned 3 and thought they'd carry on the tradition. He was so excited to build his very own dog and pick out an outfit just for him. He named him "Nash" and sleeps with Nash every night now. He is too cute and almost makes me want to have a dog....almost!




2 comments:

Unknown

Too cute! My goodness, those kids of yours are sure growing up. Crazy to think your baby is three :) By the way we still have two lovely houses available across the street from us, just for you!!

sreeves

So cute! We are getting so excited to see you guys!