CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 6 years!

Clint and I celebrated our anniversary on Friday. We have been married 6 years! It's crazy how fast the time has gone by. We have been through many things together and are excited to see what the next many years bring us! Clint planned on surprising me by taking me horseback riding for my first time. On Thurs. he decided he should probably tell me so I didn't end up wearing heels on our date. We had a lot of fun! The horse I rode, Mystery, was a female and a little touchy. At first, she didn't even want to let me on her which made me a little nervous. It all worked out though and she was fine. Clint rode "Misfit" and he was a beautiful horse. We rode up in the superstitions and the view was beautiful .
In keeping with the theme, we went to a restaurant called The Mining Camp Restaurant (recommended by my father-in-law). Clint and I walked in and couldn't stop laughing because it was completely different than we had expected (But completely Chris' style all the way). It was family style seating and the dishes were all tin. Let's just say it wasn't the most romantic dinner, but definitely one we'll remember! We finally finished the night by watching Australia, sticking with the cowboy theme. Thanks for planning a fun night babe! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Jennifer

Congrats on 6 years!!

Belkycita

Congratulations!
I love the restaurant experience.
How cute!

The Jackson Family

Happy anniversary you love birds!!!!

Ashley

how fun tell clint to tell curt that idea! sometimes it's not as important for it to be romantic as it is to be memorable and by the looks of those serving dishes at the restaurant you won't soon forget that experience.
Happy 6th Anniversary...we are getting old.

Ashley

hummmm. i was just thinking of how the last two recommendations Chris gave you didn't pan out so great.