CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Temple Lights 2008

We went to see the Mesa Temple lights last Thursday night and the kids loved it. I love the excitement of Christmas time. Lexi remembered the lights from last year and couldn't wait to go again this year.
Lexi and Caden received an early Christmas gift from my parents, which is a fisher price Nativity. Thanks Mom and Dad! They absolutely love it! Lexi knows the story of Christs' birth and loves to pretend that she is Mary and comes to the Inn. She then proceeds to tell Mary that there is no room for her. It is the most adorable thing ever!
So as we were at the Temple, she was explaining the story to Caden as we stopped to look at the Nativity on display. It amazes me how much these young children know! Caden wanted to keep looking at the baby Jesus and see all the animals in the stall. I love this season and am so thankful for my young kids who remind me everyday how important and special this Christmas season is!

Lexi & Caden bending down to see the flowers made out of lights.

1 comments:

The Jackson Family

I so look forward to the day when Aspyn really starts understanding the magic of Christmas! I love the picture of them looking at th flower, so precious! We should totally meet up at the zoo sometime!