CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family photos

We had such a blast taking family photos. The kids are at a great age for pictures. I convinced Clint that it was time to have our pictures taken professionaly while the kids like it and while I'm not pregnant. Lexi is such a poser and Caden will smile every time right on cue! Nick Narducci did a great job and kudos go out to him for getting some great shots! http://www.nicknarducci.net/ My favorite photo will have to wait until you get your Christmas card.


Lexi picked flowers...

...While Caden picked him some weeds!

15 comments:

sreeves

Those are so cute! They should be in a magazine or something. You guys are great! I'm looking forward to the Christmas card.

Anonymous

Wow! Those are some impressive pics. YOu got some really good shots...so creative! Who took them for you? You have a really good looking family! Must be an Albright family! Ha!

Nikki

Those pics are so cute. I love the ones of the kids hugging and there butts. Soooo cute!

Ashley

those are such great photos. Where were they taken, they look like nowhere in AZ I've seen, it looks like some beautiful countryside. Love them!

Jeff and Ashleigh

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you could even pick a favorite! I love all of them. You guys are so adorable! I'm glad we got to see you all over Thanksgiving. Thanks for hanging out.

Ashley

Clint- i just want to let you know you look so handsome with that big ole smile. It's so cute how farrah can get you to do these things.
Love-
your brother curt

Sarah

Farrah, these pictures are so beautiful. You all look wonderful.

Camille

Love the pics!!! Your family is soo cute and you look like one hott momma! Hope you guys are enjoying your pre christmas time!

The Newmans

Those are awesome! I love every one of them! Nick does such a great job. You guys are such a cute family!

Jennifer

Those are gorgeous!

The Jackson Family

I love them! I especially love the last one it captures a very special moment!!! Can't wait for the card and to see you on Saturday, oh yeah and let's plan to go to the museum!

Cody and Utahna

They turned out really fun. He captured some great moments. Love the greased pole tradition. Did you and Clint take a stab at it?

The Naegle's

Love the pics, they turned out perfect! can't wait for the Christmas card....

The Revie Family

Lovely.

Nick and Tanya

We love your pix your kids are adorable! Thanks for the Christmas card