CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pre-Kindergarten...already???


Lexi's first day of pre-kindergarten was today. She was very excited and told me she had to look pretty, so she had to wear a dress. She is such a girly girl! It sounded like she had lots of fun. She told me they talked about bears today and read the story Corduroy. She also came home with gummy bears that she is supposed to sort by color. Lexi told me that "this is going to be way more fun than apple's to zebra's" (her preschool last year). We're just glad that she is excited and we know she'll do great!

5 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

So super cute! I'm glad she likes to wear dresses and look pretty because she is absolutely adorable in them!

Anonymous

How exciting! Wow, kids sure do grow up way too fast!!! Farrah, you and clint seriously have such cute kids!
I also have a question...how do i change my background with this new one that you do? Is it easy?

Nikki

She looks adorable!! Its sad having them grow up so fast.

sreeves

So cute! Where is she going to preschool? I love the kid quotables- they are hilarious. Hope you guys are doing well!

Heather and Brendan

I think Kaitlyn and Lexi are the same age. Kaitlyn is in preschool too,and will be in Kindergarten next year as well. What preschool is Lexi at? It sounds like a lot of fun! I just recently started blogging, and am still trying to figure out how to post stuff without the house getting torn apart in the process. If you want you can check out our blog, I already added your page to our friends list.