CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

To my next 30 years...

Happy 30th Birthday to Clint! Yesterday was his birthday and I'm sure he feels much older and wiser. We celebrated with a surprise pool party at my parents house. He has been quite a snoop about the whole thing. He asked me a while ago what we were going to do for his birthday and I told him we would do whatever he wanted. He never really said, so I planned this party for him with family and a lot of his friends. I have to say that I did get him and he really was surprised. He thought he we were headed to dinner and there would be something going on at the restaurant. (Even though he called the restaurant earlier to "confirm" a reservation and text his brother pretending to be me.) so when we went to drop the kids off at my parents house, he was taken back and didn't expect that!
Clint's accomplished many great things over the past 30 years and I'm sure there are many more to come. I'm glad he had the best birthday because he deserves it!


5 comments:

The Jackson Family

Happy Birthday Clint!! We loved being able to celebrate it with you!

Nikki

Happy 30th birthday! Drink a few more lemonades!

Unknown

Happy Birthday Clint! We were totally planning on coming to the party. But then...I got off work late, was in a crappy and tired mood, and couldn't force myself to dress in something appropriate and drag my kids out the door at 6:30 at night. We will have to get together soon!

Jeff and Ashleigh

Yay for surprises! I love it when I can pull off the big surprise. It doesn't happen very often, though. Happy birthday to Clint! Way cute candles, too.

Ashley

glad he had fun, it was fun despite the fact that he was so nosy