CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

This Little Piggy...

Lexi had her dance recital last night. They did a ballet routine to "This Little Piggy", so their costumes were little piggy's. They had piggy ears and a curly tail, that you can't see at the back. The girls were so cute and did a great job! I might be a little bias, but I thought Lexi was the best ballerina in her class. When I picked her up after the recital she said, "that was so much fun!" I think she loved being dressed up, wearing make-up, performing on a big stage in front of an audience, and getting flowers afterward. I only have a video of the dance on my camcorder, so if I can figure out how to put in on my computer, then I'll post it later. For now, here's some still shots of the girl's back stage.

This little pig went to the market...

Here's a picture with mom before dress rehearsal.

Their class was the smallest group. There's Joy, Whitney, Sara, Hailey, Kennedy & Lexi.

Joy, Whitney & Lexi! What cute ballerina's.

9 comments:

Cheryl

Brings back memories... She looks so cute!

Anonymous

She's adorable! Looks like she had fun :)

The Jackson Family

How Cute! You must of felt like a proud mama:)!

Ashley

She looks so cute! I am sorry Presley didn't have that much fun, maybe another year. Love the piggy costume as you know I love piggies.

Jeff and Ashleigh

What cute little piggies! Lexi is so darling. I haven't gotten Sarah into any activities like that, but seeing all the fun stuff Lexi does really makes me want to start! Too cute!

standifird family

SO cute! She looks like her mom!

Ashley

OK Clint I looked at Curt and Nikkis blog to see what you were talking about and saw nothing...maybe you could elaborate!

Amanda Stephan

That is the cutest thing ever!!! I LOVE the costumes!

The Naegle's

I just LOVE Lexi's smile in the picture 2nd to the bottom on this post. That is so her, she is so fun and bubbly and so much personality!!! watch out Broadway!!!!!