CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tropical Paradise!

Clint and I just returned from Nassau, Bahamas in celebration of our 5th anniversary! We had the most relaxing vacation. Just what I wanted. The white sand and aqua water were amazing. Nothing like either one of us had seen before. We stayed at the Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort, which I highly recommend if anyone goes to the Bahamas. It is an all inclusive resort, so we could eat whenever we wanted and have as many "virgin" daiquiri's we could enjoy on the beach. They also had great night life. We watched a hypnotist show, which Clint really wanted me to volunteer for, but I was to worried about embarrassing myself. They also had a fun dance club one night and a piano bar. We also had the joy of snorkeling out on a reef which was really neat. Thanks to my parents we enjoyed a wonderful "kids free" vacation for 5 days. Here's a few of the many pictures we took.
Our first night at the resort!
Here I am by one of the many beautiful fountains at the resort. The food was all very good and the presentation was neat so we thought we'd take a picture.

This was at the Tepanyaki restaurant, Kimonos with Chef Tiny (so he says).

A picture of the resort. The architecture and grounds were so pretty.

Isn't the color of the water amazing? We thought it was beautiful. Nothing like we've seen before. The white sand beach was awesome. The sand was so soft and surprisingly had no shells at all.

Clint just had to get a shot of me singing along at the piano bar. He could play just about anything. Awesome!

Here we are snorkeling. It was amazing how many fish there were. Clint thought he saw a Barracuda, but I'm not so sure about that.

Here we are on our last night. Happy 5th anniversary babe!

So this is the name of a restaurant and we thought it was too funny to pass up. So here we are in front of the Poop Deck!

17 comments:

The Greer Family

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like an awesome trip. We took a cruise there for our honeymoon but we didn't spend much time docked there. The beach was amazing though!

Steph

Ashley

Are you kidding me with "the poop deck" that is crazy funny. Oh and where is the food on that plate above.haha looks amazing and i wish i could go somewhere like that, you guys look like you were having tons of fun, next time take me instead of Clint, you know you want to;)

The Jackson Family

I have been thinking about you and your crazy fun trip! It looks amazing and beautiful and absolutely relaxing! Congrat's on your 5 year anniversary! We love you guys!

The Revie Family

We missed you and are glad you're back. It's great to get away sometimes. The photos make me want to go there. Happy Anniversary. Jon and I will celebrate 7 years next weekend! Weeeeee!

Anonymous

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow 5 years! What a beautiful place to go to...i am so jealous. Yes, Grandparents are the best. How did the kiddos do? Was that your first big trip away from them? It looks like you guys had a blast.

The Naegle's

HOW FUN!! I am glad you guys made it back safe. The beach looks so amazing, I wanna go! How was the flight?? The pics turned out super good you both look so happy, even after 5 whole years :-) love ya guys- oh and whatdidcha bring me back??? JK

Amy

How fun, I need to have a relaxing week with my hubby.

Jennifer

How fun! While you were enjoying the tropics, we got snow. That's hardly fair... Hahaha. Happy Anniversary!!

Jeff and Ashleigh

I'm SOOOOOO jealous. I'm not even kidding. Do you know where we spent our 5 year anniversary?? In the hospital. Having yet another baby. Yep, that's right. Audrey was born exactly on our 5 year anniversary. We had totally planned on taking a trip exactly like yours until, "Surprise! You're pregnant... again!" Yeah. We still plan on taking a trip. But now we have no idea when or where it will be. Oh well. I'm glad you guys got to go celebrate. Come to think of it, I don't think we ended up doing anything at all for our anniversary... huh. Maybe I'll have to have Jeff take me to dinner or something for a 5 3/4 year anniversary.

Moss Family

Farrah... SWEET vacation! Isn't nice to feel like a couple again instead of just a mommy and daddy? I honestly think that periodic vacations like these should be covered by some type of insurance so that more people keep falling in love all over again. Looks like you guys lived it up and got some good proof! Are you a shade darker.... just in time for summer?

Belkycita

Happy anniversary! Nassau is such a beautiful place. You two look so in love :-)

Cheryl

Congratulations! Although, I am a little jealous. I am SO ready for some sun!

Nikki

Okay I'm totally jealous. But Happy 5th we're coming up on our 7th(WOW TIME FLIES). Anyways you guys better come see us when your in Utah. You can stay with us, visit us, or I'll cook you guys dinner, but forsure stop by!

Jewelia Eagar

so jealous...someday, someday. Congrats of five years. that is so much fun. looks like you guys had a blast!

April Gould

I went to your blog through Michelle's and I think it is so cute! See you later. April

Camille

Fun Fun Fun!!! It is awesome that you guys did something fun! Looks so beauitful. I have always wanted to see a white sand beach. Happy Anniversery.

Nick and Tanya

How fun! Brittany and I were just talking about how we want to go there because we have only heard good things about it! You are lucky to get to go...especially with no kids for five days!!
Tanya