CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cute Chick!

Lexi has been asking for about a week now to go see the Easter Bunny. Today I took her and she was so excited. Caden on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the bunny. I thought maybe if he sat by Lexi he would be okay, but I was wrong. As soon as I let go he screamed even louder. (Needless to say, we only have a picture with Caden out of control.) Lexi had drawn a picture she wanted to give to the Easter Bunny and the bunny had a hard time picking it up with her paw, so Lexi is now worried how the bunny will carry a basket and eggs to our house if she had a hard time holding her paper. So I told her not to worry about it, that the bunny has lots of helpers to carry things. Isn't it so cute how concerned they become? Also I kept referring to the bunny as "he". As soon as we got there Lexi was sure to let me know that I was wrong and it was a girl. I told her that the girl must be the wife. I didn't know I'd have to be so careful about the anything I say about the lovely Easter Bunny!

5 comments:

Anonymous

Okay that story is just too funny!! I guess they pick up on everything..lexi is so cute!!!

jaymee sirrine

hey, we were looking at jewelias blog and found you guys on there and we just got a blog yesterday! so we added you!! :)

Jeff and Ashleigh

She is so cute. Smart, too. Most kids her age probably wouldn't pick up on that and make the connection. We sure miss you guys!

Ashley

That is such a funny story. I am such a bad mom for not getting my kids pics with the Easter Bunny! Are we still on for this coming Wed.?

The Greer Family

Lexi looks so cute with the Easter Bunny. I haven't done a good job at teaching Parker that Easter is coming up. I don't think he has a clue that there is such a thing as the Easter Bunny. Kind of sad I guess : ) I think he'll love all the goodies he gets though!

Stephanie