CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Soul to Soul!




Clint and I went to the Tim and Faith concert last night. It was such a blast! We both agree it was definately the best concert we've ever been to. They were awesome in concert. Faith is gorgeous and Tim, well let's face it....he's sexy! Clint agrees with me on that one too! The opener was halfway to hazard, who had Tim Magraw produce their upcoming record. They were really good. The concert lasted 4 hours. Tim and Faith were on for over 3 hours! That just tells you how many hits they have and didn't even get through them all. Clint and I kept saying we could have listened to them for another 3 hours. It was that good. It also helped that we had great seats!


3 comments:

The Albrights

Looks like you had a blast, I bet they were great entertainers. If you really want to see and hear perfection you should've gone to the Martina concert.haha I just had to keep this going. We should all get together just girls and go to a concert, that would be so much fun!

The Albrights

Oh and tell Clint that I think he should go sleeveless all the time like GAY Tim McGraw! HHHAAAAA!

Gina Lee

I LOVE Tim and Faith. I went to their Soul 2 Soul last year for my birthday and it was awesome. I agree...the best concert I have been to, and yes Tim...Very Very sexy! haha It was great seeing you at the mall last week, tell your family hello from me!
Gina Lee