CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2007

My Getaway!



This weekend was absolutely wonderful. Well, at least for me, I'm not quite sure what Clint would say. I went with four of my closest friends to the Marriott Desert Ridge. We've all been great friends since junior high. It was such a blast. We did lots of shopping, lounging in the lazy river and eating. I haven't had a weekend without the kids tagging on my jeans in the longest time. It was so much fun!

2 comments:

The Albrights

Sounds like you had so much fun...I am sooo jealous! Has Carly always had blonde hair, it seems different than usual. Good for you for making time for yourself.

Amanda Stephan

Oooohhhh hot mamas! Looks like you girls had a blast! Good for you...leave the hubby with the kids for a weekend. I will keep that trick in mind! lol.