CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

annual spud derby

We recently went to our friends annual spud derby.  We all bring a potato and carve it how we like, put wheels on it, and race it down a pinewood derby track.  It is so fun!  This year was slightly different in that they had the guys and girls race separately.  "So what" your saying?  Well, for me this was a big deal because Clint has always been the one to carve the potato, put the wheels and axles on, and grease the thing to make sure it makes it down the track.  So this time I was on my own!  

I ended up winning 2nd place in the woman's bracket!  Woohoo!  Looking forward to next year!






2 comments:

Melanie

Haha! Thanks for the hot picture of me on your blog!! Til next year, baby, just wait until next year!

Tori

This looks so fun! Nice job on second place! Also...I love how Lexie and her friends made up a dance for their talent show. Too cute! You should post a video of it!