CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

good friday

Friday before Easter, my sis-in-law Ashley bought some new chicks {for their awesome and way cute coop that Curt just built}.  She brought the chicks over for my kids to have a peek!

Don't mind the uncombed hair! {it's good Friday=no school} what do you expect?
Archer held the chicks at first, but as soon as I got the camera he was hesitant and thought their little feet were too prickly.
They are so cute!

We then decided that we'd dye our eggs.  Why is it that every year the dye spills?!  I seriously spend the whole time trying to avoid a spill, but it still happens.  Oh well!  The kids had fun; that's all that matters!


 
Archer does this face lately; so silly!

He decided it was taking too long to dye them so he went ahead and peeled and ate one!


Later that night we went with 4 other families from our ward to the Easter Pageant.  It was fun to have such a big crowd.  I wish I'd taken a picture of all of us.  It was wonderful and I love that my kids are beginning to understand and realize why we really do celebrate Easter.  Mary was also played by a friend in my ward which made it extra fun to watch!

0 comments: