CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with my family this year.  After the feast, my Mom planned "A Minute to Win it" for us to play.  I have to say...it was SO much fun and everyone could participate {just scaled down slightly for the kids!}

Here's a few photos I took before my camera battery died:



Clint seriously couldn't stop "trying" A BIT DICEY til he got it.  It is a lot harder than it looks to get 6 dice balanced on a popsicle stick in your mouth for 10 seconds!


My Mom surprisingly did very well {maybe a little too good to make the rest of us wonder if she'd "practiced" a bit while planning?!}


Until next year...we'll be practicing all sorts of fun games to brush up on our skills!

0 comments: