CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

taking off...

Archer that is.  Within the past week he decided he wanted to walk and has done just that!  Yes, he still does crawl {usually when he want to get somewhere fast} but he now walks all on his own.  Let me say, I love this stage.  The baby waddle is my fav. and I love how Archer always thinks he must walk carrying something.  It does make me a little sad {tear} because I know he is growing up too fast!  Here is some video. 
{For some reason I felt inclined to record over 2 min.  You can watch the first 10 seconds and get the idea!}


Archer also likes his picture taken recently.  When you ask him to smile he squints his eyes and smiles.  It's too cute!

2 comments:

Tori

Oh I miss you guys. Archer is getting so big!!

Ashley

Is it just me or when you try to watch the video does it say it's private??? I'm sure it's so cute though. I am so sad watching Pip grow up because I know it will be my last of all this. I just want to freeze Jacks at this point forever. so sad.