CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Archer...

Yes, he is now 10 months and I never even posted his 9 month stats!  My life has seemed crazy lately...busy, but good!  Here are his stats at 9 months and some of the fun things he is doing now...

Height:  28 1/4"
Weight:  19lbs. 5oz
Head Circumference: 17 3/4


This little guy loves to eat!  Seriously...he has started to chunk up.  The other day I made hamburgers and Clint laughed when I made a half of hamburger for Archer and you better believe that he ate it!  Also, I took the boys to Chick-fil-a on Wed.  I figured I'd probably better get Archer his own meal and it's a good thing I did.  He ate all his nuggets plus half of his french fries!  We laugh because he only has one tooth but still manages to eat just about anything!

He loves to clap.  I've been trying to teach him a few signs and he thinks that for "more"  he needs to clap his hands.  

He also gives high five!  All you have to do is put your hand up and say, "High Five Archer!"  

He is a cruiser.  No steps by himself yet...but he likes to walk around with his push toy.

He likes to dance and wave.  If he hears music he usually starts bouncing to the beat.  He also just got the hang of waving "hello".

He is starting to get into everything!  Clint just put cupboard locks on our cabinets last weekend because he seems to always get into everything he shouldn't.  He also loves to pull all the toilet paper off the roll. It's funny how we buy him all kinds of toys, yet he's is WAY more interested in toilet paper!

He loves to play at the park.  I can no longer contain him in the stroller when we are at the park.  He has eaten loads of sand and doesn't seem to get the idea that it's yucky, gritty and just plain gross!  I've come to accept the fact that Archer will get dirty as can be, eat sand, and give me a heart attack every time he tries to climb up the toys while we're there, but he will have a great time!



I tried to get some video of his dancing, but we ended up with just a wave!

1 comments:

Tori

Oh he is so cute! He and Mylin are doing pretty much everything the same. Although Mylin can't get the wave down yet!
And can I just tell you I LOVE the family pictures to the side. They are so cute! I love how sassy Lexi looks in hers!