CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kindergarten...already?!!!

Lexi started kindergarten Monday. It's hard to believe that I have a child old enough to go to school all day. She was so excited and really likes her teacher Ms. Warren. After we dropped Lexi off in the morning and got back in the car, Caden said, "this is boring." I said, "what's boring?" He says, "without Lexi here; that's boring." It was very cute.
I think Caden and I had a harder time letting her be at school the full day than Lexi did. About half way through the day, I'd keep looking at the clock wondering if it was time to pick her up yet. When we picked her up, she told us all about her fun day and had no complaints. Lets hope that the enthusiasm she has now for school continues at least for a few years!

Waving goodbye! (It was too bright for her to look up.)

3 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh

Too cute! I know! It's weird, huh? Sarah starts this year, but not until August 31. But she only goes half day. I'd almost prefer full day because we're too close for the bus, but too far for her to walk safely. Oh well. I'm sure she'll love it! Yay for Lexi!

The Newmans

I can't believe that she is old enough to go to Kindergarden! Crazy!

Anonymous

That is so awesome!!! How fun to have a kiddo start school!!!! She looks super cute for her fist day of school!