CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snowbowl

I had a great time snowboarding with two of my great friends Michelle and Shelene. This was my first shot at it, so yes, I am way sore! I did take the beginner class so I had some idea what I was doing. I was getting the hang of it and then I'd get doing way too fast and feared I would totally biff it forward (which I did once and it hurt!), so I'd purposely fall on my butt! I will go again, but only when there's a good layer of fresh snow, so it doesn't hurt so bad. I'm glad I can now say that I've at least been and it was fun!

Michelle and I before our class.

Michelle did awesome!

Michelle, Me and the (pro) Shelene

3 comments:

Anonymous

That's the one bad thing about learning to snowboard in AZ - when you fall, you fall on ice! Glad you guys had fun. You look cute in all your gear :)

Nikki

So I'm never on the computer anymore, I'm way busy and I just read your tagged so I'll do it one day. I've never skied or boarded either and I've lived in Utah since 5th grade! I don't like being cold.

Anonymous

Wow! Farrah!! Okay that is just totally awesome! I've tried it once and it was much harder than I expected. THe good people make it look so easy. And i just saw thatyou tagged me. So I will get on that.