CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Last minute trip...

On Tuesday Dec. 23rd my Grandpa, Denmark Jensen, passed away. He was 93 years old and lived such a great life. We traveled to Utah for his funeral, on Dec. 29th, and spent a few days with family. I thought I knew my grandpa well, but learned so many new things about him at his funeral. It will sure be hard to visit Utah knowing that grandpa won't be sitting in his chair asking me if he wants me to lose to him in a game of zilch. I know that he is now reunited with many members of his family and we will someday see him again. Until then, we will sure miss you grandpa!


Of course Utah is covered in a blanket of snow right now and the kids had a blast playing in it for the first time. We went to Salt Lake to visit Grandpa & Grandma Westphal and my brother Jordan built a snowman with Lexi. She thought that was so much fun! For some reason we only have a picture of Caden with the final product.


While staying at Grandpa Albright's house, Clint took the kids out for a snow ball fight.



Caden "getting" Lexi while she turns her back for a second.

Lexi showing me her tiny snow ball.

Clint saying, "What Farrah? You want a picture of this?"

3 comments:

Ashley

That looks like so much fun too bad you couldn't have gone under better circumstances but hey 93, that is a good life. Glad you survived the trip.

The Jackson Family

I'm sorry to hear that but is sounds like he lived a great life! Tell Clint to keep walking.... (from Nick) :)

The Newmans

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. However, the trip to Utah looked to be pretty fun for the kids...including Clint! I can't believe how big Lexi is!