CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Caden is officially 1!


Caden turned 1 on July 6th. We had a pool party at my parents house. Caden absolutely loves swimming, so we thought this was a great way to celebrate, plus it's 115 degrees outside. My dad put him on the waterfall. At first he wasn't quite sure about the water coming down on it, but quickly found out what a fun climbing wall it was.


Caden's nick name is C-Dawg. So on his chocolate cake we wrote Happy Birthday C-Dawg. He had a great time digging into the cake. Of course, Clint was in charge of the camera and didn't get any shots with cake all over his face. As soon as I get a picture from my brother, I'll post it.
Caden hit the jackpot with toys. He loves his BYU football from his daddy. He knew exactly what to do with it. He also got some cars and a baseball tee. We figured he needed some "boy" toys. We had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

The Albrights

Hey I was so bummed we couldn't be there, we had so much fun last time we went swimming, oh wait no I didn't Jacks almost drowned TWICE! He is so cute and I just love him and Jacks being so close in age. Next time I'm out I will pick up a little gift for him.

Amanda Stephan

So I was blog surfing and came across your blog!!! Rob and I just started one...it is.... http://stephanville.com/ams I can't believe Caden is one! He is so dang cute!!!